If you have experience administering Axios assyst, please apply now as we are looking for experienced assyst administrators for a when-required basis. Job Description:
- Perform and maintain basic tool configurations, including the basic look and feel of Assyst.
- Setting up common profiles, configuration, defining and changing and upgrading tool labels and tool bar content.
- Overseeing the migration of data, maintain, oversee and manage system defaults and other tool-centric administrative functions as necessary.
- Updating documentation.
- Identifying, creating and maintaining the organization, location, product structure, CI’s and associated attributes.
- Working with the CMDB Gateway, Contact user Gateway or other integration tools that might be used in creating or maintaining CMDB information within assyst.
- Overseeing changes to process workflows defined in the system.
- Identifying and documenting procedures for the maintenance of data under his/her ownership.
- Engineering of the system.
- Creation of new process workflows.
|Job Category||Intermediate/Senior, Support|
|Location||National Capital Region|