- Axios assyst server installation.
- Upgrades existing systems to the latest Axios assyst version.
- Data imports including items/assets, product structure, etc.
- Master Data Workbook (MDW) data manipulation and imports/exports.
- Creation of workflows/processes.
- Contact User Gateway implementation to automatically import Contact Users into assyst.
- Self Service Portal design and implementation.
- Event Management configuration.
- Axios assyst administration (remote and on-site support).
Windows Server Administration
- Server administration.
- Microsoft SQL administration and backups.
- Active Directory User and administration.
Enterprise Application Administration
- Manage server-based enterprise applications.
- Remote and on-site support for various web-based and client-based applications.
- SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premise – Architecture, Development and Administration
- Websites, Portals and Enterprise Content Management System – tailored to your specific business environment to support collaboration
- Business Process Automation – leverage easy-to-use solutions to automate business processes
- Forms and Workflows – build custom business applications using Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps and Nintex
- Document and Records Management – streamline your Document and Records Management processes using SharePoint, Records365 and GCdocs
- Information Architecture – plan and build your Site Hierarchy, Navigation, Search, Taxonomy, Content Types, Metadata and Security Model
- Migration – from On-Premise to Cloud, Hybrid Architecture and Migration, Business Processes Migration, Legacy Systems Migration, SharePoint Migration and Exchange Migration.
- Office 365 – Tenant Registration and Administration, 24/7 support for Office 365 and Customization
- Azure – Architecture, Development, Security, Infrastructure and Support
- Support & implemention of SAP BW/BI/BOBJ/HANA/BPC project solutions, reporting strategies, and rollout using SAP best practices.
- We can provide expert advice and leadership to define and implement best practices for project deliverables across the systems development life-cycle.
- Architecting, implementing and operationalizing SAP Data and Analytics solutions across multiple tools and performing full implementation cycle from blue-printing to realization, design, implementation and go-live, maintenance and operational tasks.
- Planning and implementing projects for analytics applications, data warehouses, dashboards, and data visualization.
- Fulfilling a combination of production support and application administration tasks for SAP Business Objects enterprise applications, including installation, configuration, and maintenance of Business Objects enterprise server and platform deployment.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring the overall health of the Business Objects Application for optimum performance.
- Designing and implementing BI system landscape and infrastructure.
- Configuring the BO system connection with SAP and non-SAP databases. Designing methods, extracts, configuration, universes, infocubes and procedures for computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems to implement BI solutions.
- Leading the integration, design, implementation and successful delivery of SAP BW/HANA projects, including BW/HANA Modeling, ETL and Data provisioning with Data Service, SLT Replication, SAP ECC Direct Extractor Connection, and SAP Data Modeling using Information View. Integrated SAP Predictive Analytics and Lumira Reports on HANA.